Harrison Beach Hotel Blog
Harrison Hot Springs, BC
1. Ski, Snowboard, or Tube at Hemlock Ski Resort, only 45 minutes from Harrison Hot Springs!
2. Soak and relax in the Harrison Hot Springs public mineral pools.
3. Take a cooking class at Limbert Mountain Farms.
4. Participate in the local Circle Farm Tour.
5. Treat yourself to a day at the spa.
6. Discover one of the many art exhibits at the Ranger Station Art Gallery.
7. Wine and Dine at one of the many fabulous restuarants…we love Morgans!
8. Check out the line-up of concerts hosted by the Festival Society. www.harrisonfestival.com.
9. Browse the unique shops and treat yourself to something special.
10. Relax and enjoy a stroll through town or walk around the lagoon.
Come out to beautiful Harrison Hot Springs and you are sure to have a good time! Give us a call if you have any questions or if you would like to book your winter vacation today 1-866-338-8111.
-Katie, Director of Sales & Marketing
With many regional sightings, Harrison Hot Springs has a unique history with Sasquatch. Come out and learn about these hairy bi-peddled creatures with our exciting Sasquatch Adventure package which includes a tour with local researchers in a 6 passenger 4×4. They will take you to sighting locations and also teach you about the local flora and fauna. Make sure you bring a camera!
Before you visit, check out these great tips for the avid Sasquatch hunter!
Fall has officially begun but that doesn’t mean that the activities stop. One of our favorite events is the Fraser Valley Bald Eagle Festival which will be going into it’s 18th year on November 16th & 17th. This festival kicks off the “Season of Eagles” and is one of the largest gathering spots in North America. The raptors are drawn to the area by the millions of spawning salmon that travel up the Fraser River to tributaries such as the Harrison River. The estuary is also home to incredible wildlife such as trumpeter swans, ducks, seal, bear, coyote, deer and the great white sturgeon.
This is an event you won’t want to miss. Check out the event calendar at: fraservalleybaldeaglefestival.ca/festival-events-2/
Don’t worry, Summer isn’t over yet! Check out these fun-filled events and activities happening around Harrison Hot Springs! Give us a call if you would like more information, 1-866-338-8111.
- Hermann’s Hikers weekly hike (every Wednesday)
- Harrison Craft Market (Aug 31-Sept 1)
- Bands on the Beach (Aug 31-Sept 1)
- Fan Appreciation Day at Agassiz Speedway (Sept 7)
- Chilliwack Garlic Festival (Sept 7 & 8)
- Agassiz Fall Fair and Corn Festival (Sept 13 & 14)
- A Day at the Park at the Harrison Lake Plaza (Sept 14)
- BC Legends Day at Kilby Historic Site (Sept 21)
- Championship Day at Agassiz Speedway (Sept 21)
- Rivers of Peace Festival (Sept 27 & 28)
- Reapers Haunted Attraction (Sept 27 to Oct 31)
- Pumpkin Patch Hit to Pass at Agassiz Speedway (Sept 29)