Pet Friendly Accommodations
Bring the family and your “best friend” to Harrison Hot Springs!
At the Harrison Beach Hotel, we know it is important to include your pet on a family vacation. Our Hotel offers a few suites that are designated as ‘Pet Friendly’, guests who do not request a pet friendly suite upon booking cannot be guaranteed that one will be available upon arrival.
Please notify the Hotel prior to arrival when bringing a pet.
Pet Amenities: Food/Water bowls will be included in-room on arrival.
Pet Guest Fee: $25 plus tax per pet, per night. Seeing-eye dogs are welcome at no charge.
Pet Damages: If your pet damages the room, you will incur all fees associated with cleaning and repairing the room.
Additional Pet Policies:
- If you leave your pet unattended at any time, they must be crated or put in a carrier, you must also let the front desk know that your pet is in the room alone and leave them a contact number you can be reached at in the event that your pet is barking or disturbing other guests. Rooms will not receive housekeeping services should your pet not be contained.
- Pets are permitted in designated pet rooms only and should be leashed while in the lobby area.
- In order to guarantee satisfaction to all guests we have designated specific rooms as pet-friendly, as pets can cause serious complications to guests with severe allergies. Please note that guests who bring pets into unauthorized units may face a charge to deep clean the accommodation following their stay.
- Pets are not permitted in the Pool & Hot Tub Facilities.
- Noise from Pets must not be allowed to interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the Hotel. Refunds to guests due to noise complaints will be the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pets must be house trained. Please make sure pets are off the beds and all furniture. Additional cleaning charges will be applied if extra cleaning is required.
- When taking your pet for a walk, please clean up after your pet. We have provided a doggy bag and a napkin for your convenience.
- The Owner of the Pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on Hotel premises. Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other Pets or guests will be asked to vacate the Hotel.
Pet Travel Tips
Here are some great tips for traveling with your pet:
- Ensure your pet is in good physical health before traveling.
- Make sure you bring a crate or kennel.
- Have your address and phone number on your pet’s collar.
- Research the area for local veterinarians.
- Do not leave your animals in the car when the weather is warm.
- Bring bowls along with food and water.
- Bring plastic bags so you can clean up after your pet.
- Bring a recent photo so you can accurately describe your pet if they get lost.