1. Ski, Snowboard, or Tube at Hemlock Ski Resort, only 45 minutes from Harrison Hot Springs!
2. Soak and relax in the Harrison Hot Springs public mineral pools.
3. Take a cooking class at Limbert Mountain Farms.
4. Participate in the local Circle Farm Tour.
5. Treat yourself to a day at the spa.
6. Discover one of the many art exhibits at the Ranger Station Art Gallery.
7. Wine and Dine at one of the many fabulous restuarants…we love Morgans!
8. Check out the line-up of concerts hosted by the Festival Society. www.harrisonfestival.com.
9. Browse the unique shops and treat yourself to something special.
10. Relax and enjoy a stroll through town or walk around the lagoon.
Come out to beautiful Harrison Hot Springs and you are sure to have a good time! Give us a call if you have any questions or if you would like to book your winter vacation today 1-866-338-8111.
-Katie, Director of Sales & Marketing