Special Group Rates for Out-of-Town Wedding Guests
Friends and family will likely be traveling from near and far to attend your wedding, and you can make their attendance both more pleasant and more likely by securing blocks of hotel rooms for your wedding.
When your group books 10 or more rooms, your guests will still enjoy a special room rate, but you’ll also receive your wedding night completely FREE!
We are confident that you and your guests will enjoy our hotel’s recently renovated guest rooms and spacious and well-equipped suites, all of which overlook Harrison Lake, the breathtaking mountains, or the charming village of Harrison Hot Springs.
Things You Should Know
- For group bookings that are paid by one party in full, we require a 50% deposit. This deposit is due 30 days prior to your event, with the remainder due at check in.
- For group bookings where your guests pay individually, each guest is required to make a one night deposit on the day of their booking to secure their hotel room or suite.
- Any group block, regardless of whether it is pay by party or pay by guest, has a 30 day release time. In other words, any rooms not reserved by guests in your group 30 days prior to the check- in date are automatically released from the block and are available to anyone who wishes to book at Harrison Beach Hotel.
- For group bookings paid by one party, we have a 30 day cancellation rule. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to your group checking in, your 50% deposit will not be refunded.
- For group bookings where each guest is responsible for their own rooms, we have a 72 hour cancellation rule. If your guest cancels less than 72 hours from check-in, their one-night deposit will not be returned.
- 30 days prior to check-in, we require a rooming/guest list for any group that is booked under one party or company to ensure a smooth check-in process for your guests.