Creative Picks for the Happy Couple
Do you know a couple who is getting married, but you’re not sure what to gift them for their wedding? So many couples today live together before they wed, and don’t necessarily need household items, so it can be difficult to figure out what else they might need or appreciate.
Try one of these creative gifts, sure to put a smile on any bride or groom’s face:
- Hotel Gift Certificates –available in any denomination you wish.
- Dining Gift Certificates:
- Morgan’s Bistro – any denomination
- The Black Forest Restaurant – any denomination
- Chuck and Kitty’s Café – Breakfast for 2, $31.00 plus tax
- Activity Gift Certificates:
- Hot Springs Passes – $8.00 plus taxes per pass.
- Boat Cruises – Different cruises are available throughout the year. They run from $36.00 to $45.00 per person, depending on the season and tour. www.shorelinetours.net
- Food, Flowers, & Baskets:
- Bottle of Champagne – $40.00
- Bottle of Red or White Wine – $23.00
- Chocolates – $5.00
- Flowers – any denomination
- Munchies Basket – $25.00
- Fruit Basket – $40.00
- Other Gift Baskets – we can create any type of gift basket you would like to give and at almost any denomination (minimum purchase $25.00)