Close Proximity to Harrison Beach Hotel
The Coquihalla is part of Highway 5 and travels from Hope north to Kamloops. Due to the high elevation gain, the road conditions along this stretch of highway can change quickly due to inclement weather. If your trip has become postponed due to road closures, unexpected delays, or you are simply looking to break up your drive, consider staying at Harrison Beach Hotel. Located a short 30-minute drive from Hope, Harrison Beach Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in close proximity to the Coquihalla Highway.
HARRISON BEACH HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
All of our well-appointed Junior Suites, Deluxe Guestrooms, Executive Suites and all pet-friendly units, can be found in the heart of Harrison Hot Springs, with spectacular views of the Pacific Ridge Mountains and tranquil Harrison Lake.
Directions From Merritt to Harrison Hot Springs
- Head southeast on Princeton-Kamloops Hwy
- Take the Yellowhead Highway S/ BC-5 S ramp towards Vancouver
- Merge onto BC-5 S
- Take exit 171 towards Trans-Canada Highway BC-1 E
- Turn left onto Old Hope Princeton Way
- Turn right onto Trans-Canada Hwy/ BC-1 E
- Use the right lane to take the BC-7 ramp
- Turn right onto Agassiz-Rosedale Hwy
- Turn left onto Esplanade Ave
- Destination will on the right