Doing our part in the global movement against climate change
At the Harrison Beach Hotel, we are proud to be doing our part in the global movement against climate change. We’re working hard to reduce our emissions through energy conservation and other environmental initiatives. How can you help? At the Harrison Beach Hotel, each guest contributes a $1/night environmental fee which the Hotel invests in projects to help remove, reduce, and eliminate the creation of greenhouse gases from the air we all share. These projects will include: bigger and better recycling programs, green lifestyle services like bike racks, alternative in-room energy solutions such as energy efficient lighting, and more!
Here are some green environmental initiatives the Hotel has already implemented:
- Environmentally sensitive cleaning products
- Low-flow toilets, sinks and showers
- Work place waste reduction (double sided printing, recycled paper, etc.)
- Unused shampoo/conditioner and lotions, linen, computers, furniture donated to social services programs
- Sustainable landscaping
- Recycling of bottles, papers and plastics
Help us make a low impact on our surrounding environments by choosing to conserve water and energy during your stay.