Fraser River Eagle Viewing Package
Join us for the best show of nature in the Fraser Valley!
Every Fall thousands of bald eagles return to the Fraser Valley to hunt and to build their nests along the Fraser and Harrison rivers. This spectacular display of nature is the perfect excuse for you to escape to Harrison Hot Springs this Fall.
Book our Fraser River Eagle Viewing Package which includes a 90-minute river cruise with Fraser River Safari, leaving Harrison Lake for the currents of Harrison River. You might spot some of the area’s abundant salmon and sturgeon population, as well as barking seals and bald eagles keeping watch high overhead. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Terms & Conditions:
- This package is available for stays from October 15, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
- Package is based on availability.
- Eagle Viewing river tours require minimum of 6 people to run. If your group is less than 6, we will let you know if a tour is available for you stay dates.
- Package can only be booked directly with the hotel.
- Not available in conjunction with other specials and promotions.
- Advanced bookings recommended.
- 72-hour cancellation policy.
- All guests will be required to sign a standard waiver form prior to river tour departure.