Winter Bucket List
Come out to beautiful Harrison Hot Springs this Winter and we are sure you will have a great time! Here is our recommended Winter “Bucket List” when you visit but if you want more ideas, give us a call at 604-796-1111.
1. Ski, Snowboard, or Tube at Hemlock Ski Resort, only 45 minutes from Harrison Hot Springs!
2. Soak and relax in the Harrison Hot Springs public mineral pools.
3. Take a cooking class at Limbert Mountain Farms.
4. Participate in the local Circle Farm Tour.
5. Treat yourself to a day at the spa.
6. Discover one of the many art exhibits at the Ranger Station Art Gallery.
7. Wine and Dine at one of the many fabulous restuarants…we love Morgans!
8. Check out the line-up of concerts hosted by the Festival Society. www.harrisonfestival.com.
9. Browse the unique shops and treat yourself to something special.
10. Relax and enjoy a stroll through town or walk around the lagoon.