Harrison Beach Hotel
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
True Key Hotels & Resorts is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and employees, we meet or exceed all Work Safe BC and Centre for Disease Control protocols. We want to ensure that everyone feels safe when visiting Harrison Beach Hotel and other True Key properties, so you can feel confident that you’ve made the right choice for your vacation destination.
Please find information on how we strive to ensure your safety below.
OUR STEPS TO ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
We are frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout our Hotel including disinfecting all room keys when returned, as well as all keypads after each use
We complete a full deep-cleaning of each room after each guest has departed using EPA-approved cleaning products
Our team has been provided hand sanitizer and additional cleaning supplies, masks and gloves for the safety of each other and guests
We have adopted no-contact check-in & check-out procedures as well as asking guests to be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Watch our FAQ video below to find out more information if you are planning on staying with us.
- Is your Hotel open? Yes, we are open with new protocols in place to keep our guests and employees safe.
- Is your pool open? Yes, both our pool and hot tub are now open from 8:00am to 10:00pm daily. Please note, at this time our fitness area is closed.
- Are restaurants open? Yes, there are several restaurants open for dine-in, take out and delivery.
- Is the beach open? Yes, you can safely enjoy the beach with social distancing protocols in place.
- Are stores open? Yes, a few stores in Harrison have re-opened and more will open as they implement their safety protocols.
True Key Hotels & Resorts meets or exceeds all housekeeping protocols provided by the BC Center for Disease Control, WCB and the Provincial Health Authority.
For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the hotel.
The following are some of the key protocols we are asking of our team and our guests to ensure a clean and safe environment:
- Regularly sanitizing of the front desk, public areas, coffee machines, door knobs, furniture and other high-touch points
- Disinfecting all room keys when returned, as well as all keypads after each use
- A full deep-cleaning of each suite and it’s contents after each guest has departed using EPA-approved cleaning products
- Steam cleaning of all upholstered surfaces
- Professionally laundered and sterilized sheets, towels, etc.
- Providing team with additional cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and wastebaskets available for all resort & hotel guests
We are asking all guests to:
- Be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
- Follow contactless check-in and check-out procedures
- If you become ill and have recently visited us please contact us as soon as practical so appropriate measures can be taken to protect other
- If you do not feel well and are experiencing symptoms of illness (fever, trouble breathing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue) please postpone your visit until you are well
- Work Safe BC has asked that all guests place their dirty linens & towels into provided sanitized laundry bags prior to checking out
What Harrison Hot Springs Is Doing To Keep You Safe:
- All accommodators, restaurants, shops, and stores are implementing provincially approved guidelines for cleaning and physical distancing to keep staff and patrons safe.
- All activity providers have created additional safety measures as well as implemented provincially approved guidelines for cleaning and physical distancing to keep staff and visitors safe.
- Due to limited space and modified group sizes, please call ahead to activity providers to see if there are additional items you are required to bring in advance of your trip.
What We Are Asking You To Do To Keep Us Safe:
- Please follow socially distancing guidelines set our by our restaurants, accommodations, retailers, and tour operators, Please visit individual business websites for their expectations from you.
- Book your activities in advance.
- Bring your own personal protective equipment if you can (i.e. hand sanitizer and mask)
- Make a reservation at one of our restaurants, or order take out to have it delivered. Restaurants are mandated to have a MAXIMUM group size of 6 patrons per table and tables must be 2M apart. Please respect these rules outlined by the Provincial Health Authority.
- Public spaces: follow the signage and respect the 2M physical distancing guidelines.
- Keep your dog on a leash on trails and throughout the Village of Harrison Hot Springs.
Plan ahead, and please visit the Tourism Harrison Know Before You Go page for operations within the Village of Harrison Hot Springs and see which of your favourite businesses are open.