Harrison Wine Festival Package - SOLD OUT
Enjoy the Fraser Valley's most memorable wine and food festival!
Tourism Harrison will be hosting the 5th annual Harrison Uncorked Wine Festival on Friday, April 17th and Saturday, April 18th, 2020. Enjoy tasting wines from a variety of local wineries, plenty of food options and don’t forget about the the magnificent views of Lake Harrison and surrounding mountains.
Our Harrison Uncorked Wine Festival Package includes:
- 1 or 2 nights accommodation
- 2 passes to the Harrison Uncorked Wine Festival ($110 value)
- Breakfast for 2 at the Harrison Corner Café ($30 value)
Prices start at $235+tax for 1 night and $335+tax for 2 nights
Terms: Rate quoted is based on double occupancy in a King Mountain View Room, other room types available. Valid April 17th through April 18th, 2020. Based on availability, while rooms and ticket quantities last. Must reserve directly through our Hotel before April 1st, 2020. Not valid in conjunction with other offers and specials. Please note that Harrison Uncorked tickets are non-refundable.
Harrison Uncorked Events:
- Saturday, April 18th: Uncorked by Day – An afternoon to sip and savour. Cocktail reception style, pair wine samples with mouth-watering artisan delights prepared by the award-winning Muddy Waters Cafe. On-site pop-up liquor store is also available so you can take home your favourite wines!
- Friday, April 17th and Saturday, April 18th: Uncorked by Night – Winemakers dinners will be hosted by select restaurants on Friday April 17 and Saturday April 18. Please book directly with the restaurants. Dinners are not included in package price above, please book directly with the restaurants.
- Wine Festival Terms and Conditions:
- This event REQUIRES TWO pieces of ID.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- This event is only open to those aged 19 or over.
- All attendees are asked to refrain from drinking and driving.
- All participants are expected to behave in a socially acceptable manner.